Woodworking Date Night-Sold Out
Tuesday February 14th, 6:30pm-9:30pm
Friends, lovers, and couples alike, do Valentine’s Day your way at our woodworking date night event! Learn new skills, have fun, and make stuff while enjoying a gourmet pizza dinner, paired with top notch beer and wine. Have something to show this Valentine’s Day - why spend the night in a boring restaurant when you can learn new skills as you wine and dine?
Your date night will be hosted by the founder of Wood Thumb, Christopher Steinrueck, as he guides you through the tutorials to build your own unique woodworking project. We'll provide you with all the tools, materials, and know-how.
Your ticket includes:
- Your choice of a project:
- A magnetic knife rack or cutting board, made from reclaimed walnut
- All project materials and tools
- Tool training
- Expert tutorials and assistance
- Beer and wine
- Artisan pizza from Goat Hill Pizza (our local favorite)